Category Archive For "Digital nomading"
I just arrived in Thailand after some cold but good weeks in London and Stockholm. Celebrated the holidays with my family and it was as usual really lovely. Traditions are even better when your everyday life is escaping routine. I’m currently located in jungle of Koh Samui, one of Thailand’s biggest island. I’m here with …
Malta is a very attractive place for many people to move to and setup a business in, and not only for business reasons. You may also personally fall in love with the place, read my view on Malta for more information about living in Malta. I have been living here for almost 4 years now, and been …
- Alan Watts – What if money was no object?
- Change the World by Making Your Bed – Admiral William McRaven
- Elon Musk talks his projects and the future
- How to Change Your Personality by Making New Neuronal Connections
- Jeff Bezos – How To Start A Business
- Simon Sinek on why constant & instant gratification is dangerous
- Success Advice with Grant Cardone
- Warren Buffett – Documentary