Category Archive For "Malta"
Malta is a very attractive place for many people to move to and setup a business in, and not only for business reasons. You may also personally fall in love with the place, read my view on Malta for more information about living in Malta. I have been living here for almost 4 years now, and been …
I have been doing affiliate marketing for about 5 years now. I had no idea I was going to make a shit load of money when I first started being an affiliate. I thought that only happened to a few lucky ones. Today I’m living my dreams and I’m really happy I didn’t give up. It’s been …
As I have been living in Malta for about 5 years now, I feel experienced enough to write a review about this island. I came here January 2012 and have been living here pretty much full time since then, except for some months every year that I spent in my home country Sweden and some business trips to i.e Philippines, …
Happy Easter everyone. Hope your day was lovely. We celebrated Easter by hanging out in the sun, working a couple of hours, went to the gym, and then finished off with a nice barbecue with my family who’s visiting from Sweden. We had a pleasant day here in the Maltese Islands, with blue skies and 23C. …
- Alan Watts – What if money was no object?
- Change the World by Making Your Bed – Admiral William McRaven
- Elon Musk talks his projects and the future
- How to Change Your Personality by Making New Neuronal Connections
- Jeff Bezos – How To Start A Business
- Simon Sinek on why constant & instant gratification is dangerous
- Success Advice with Grant Cardone
- Warren Buffett – Documentary