An important part of search algorithm is trust. It will help your trust score to create pages like “Contact Us” and “About Us”, and make your website look more legitimate. Having a way for the visitors to contact you can also benefit you, by receiving feedback and collaboration requests.
- Introduce your company and explain what your website offers. It should become clear to the visitors what services or products you offer.
- Use selling arguments and make it clear what your unique selling proposition is. Basically, how your company help people better than the competitors.
- Display your team with avatars. This helps with trust. If it's just you, make a bigger section about yourself and share your resume as well as some personal details about yourself.
- Avoid writing out the email directly. Typically, I recommend using a form with captcha. That way, you'll avoid excess spam. This is a good plugin.
- Include other methods to contact you, such as listing your social media, Skype, or phone number.
- If possible, write your address and opening hours. Include a map to your office with Google maps.